In this survey from the Medical Tourism Association (MTA) found the follow facts about how American feel about medical tourism. The survey showed that most travelers have a very positive experience while abroad.
- 97% of all travelers rated the medical care as “excellent” or “very good.”
- Only about half of travelers used a medical tourism facilitar but those who did overwhelming felt this service was “extremely helpful” or “helpful.”
- 93% of travelers would recommend medical tourism to a friend.
- 88% of travelers would travel aboard for medical care again.
- 93% of travelers enjoyed sighting, shopping, or dining outside the hospital while traveling abroad.