Dental tourism in Mexico is a rising phenomenon, thanks to many Americans who cannot afford dental care. According to a report by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) published in July, 2011, one out of every sixteen children did not have access to dental care in the United States in 2008 because their families could not afford it. This naturally translates to the whole family not having access to dental care. Given the rising dental care costs in the States, affordable dentistry in Mexico suddenly becomes a much more attractive option.
Why Go for Teeth Bridges in Mexico?
Mexico is not only a place to save on dental costs, but is also a place where up to 40,000-80,000 senior Americans actually decide to reside because the healthcare system there is superior to that in the United States. This is a testament to the fact that the medical care system in Mexico is more efficient than the overburdened healthcare system in the US. Here are some of the upsides to getting dental bridges in Mexico.
- Teeth bridges are one of the most common dental procedures which people just can’t afford in many western countries. This is not the case in Mexico.
- Low cost dental bridges and affordable smile makeover are possible in Mexico as their prices in the Latin American country can be up to 50 percent less than what the procedures cost in the United States.
- Mexico houses some of the best dental surgeons in the world today.
- Numerous Mexican hospitals are accredited by the JCI and certified by the ISO.
- Majority of the renowned dentists in Mexico can speak fluent English; so you don’t have to worry about speaking Spanish or facing language constraints.
- Getting teeth bridges in Mexico gives you the opportunity to undergo world class and low cost dental care while you enjoy a holiday!
- The reputable hospitals and dental clinics in Mexico also make use of sleep dentistry techniques to keep dental anxiety in check.