Medical Tourism Magazine is excited to announce a new state of the art software which they will be premiering at the 4th World Medical Tourism and Global Healthcare Congress. The software will offer attendees the opportunity to pre-schedule their networking meetings before the conference, hence allowing them to maximize their time at the congress. Using the new software, attendees will be able to search, learn about and connect with the people they would like to meet while at the congress.
Based on feedback from last year’s attendees, the Medical Tourism Association worked with former Microsoft analysts to develop a completely new system that will make this year’s process easier and more effective. The new improvements include:
- Attendee directory with photos and bios
- Pre-schedule meetings with exhibitors and other attendees
- Link up your Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Email Notifications for New / Cancelled Meetings
- Mobile networking on your iPhone / Blackberry / Android
- Personalized Conference Calendar
- NO Shutdown Period!