Here’s a list of hospitals in Mexico that are JCI Accredited, according to Health-Tourism.com:
- The American British Cowdray Medical Center IAP Observatorio Campus, Mexico City: Hospital ABC is a non-profit private hospital governed by a board of volunteers, all prominent Mexicans and expatriates. Among the facilities are 200 in-patient beds and state-of-the-art medical technology. It offers a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical services.
- The American British Cowdray Medical Center IAP Santa Fe Campus, Mexico City
- Christus Muguerza Alta Especialidad, Monterrey, Mexico: Christus Muguerza hospital network encompasses 3 hospitals in Monterrey and other Mexican cities. It recently opened a modern health center that caters for short stay surgeries.
- Clinica Cumbres Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico
- Hospital CIMA Hermosillo, Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico
- Hospital CIMA Monterrey, Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia N.L. Mexico
- Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico: A world class hospital accredited for its high quality and best-in-class patient care, it has maintained a quality reputation since it was founded in 1969. It is sponsored by the internationally recognized Tecnologico de Monterrey and is located only 150 miles from the US border.
- Hospital Y Clinica OCA, S.A. de C.V., Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico: The largest private hospital in the city
- Browse Health-Tourism.com’s list of Mexico hospitals and clinics